Monday, July 5, 2010

Welcome!

I have had 3 dreams ever since I was a little girl: have kids, get married and go on a cruise. Of course I dream everyday but these three things have been on my list since I was old enough to imagine. As I write this I am half way through my first pregnancy. I could not be more excited to be on this journey! More about that later. One of my best friends from college, Jill, has blogged since her first little guy was born. Believe it or not that was 4 years ago. I have always enjoyed reading her posts and seeing her pictures. I always told myself that once I become pregnant I would start one. Well here I am blogging world!! I make no promises as to how often and what I will post but will share as much life lets me.

This is my journey, my life and my dream!! I am glad to have you along.

No comments:

Post a Comment