Monday, July 19, 2010

A to do list a mile long

Just so you know what is on my mind when I am trying to sleep at night. At least I am trying to get a good night's sleep since I know there will be none of that in a few months.

Paint the entry way
Finish the storage closet
Re-tile the bathroom
Fix the tiles on the kitchen floor
Purchase new washer/dryer
Pick out a new light for entry way
Buy and Hang blinds in bedroom
Chalk basement windows
Fill cracks in garage floor

Oh yeah and then all this...
Empty the Spare Bedroom (soon to be nursery)
Move bed
Paint walls
Paint trim
Paint closet doors
Hang wainscoting
Paint wainscoting
Buy and hang new blinds
Hang shelves
Set up crib
Find a bookcase
Line dresser drawers w/contact paper


Plus... work 5 days/week/full time
Attend Birthing classes
Relax and put my swollen feet up
Drink lots of water
Enjoy every day and Smile!!

I am sure I am missing a bunch of stuff but I think that list is long enough for now.
I'll keep you posted as to what gets done and when.

I will take some before and after nursery photos to share as we are working on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment