This is me in New York City 2009 (Funny thing is, is that those of you who know me I hardly ever drink so seeing this in my hand is pretty rare!!)
I was born and raised in Minneapolis. Been here all my life and have no plans for leaving. I have the most fabulous mom in the world and very proud to call her my friend. My dad was wonderful, fun and loving. I lost him in February 2001. Not a day goes by that he is not near and dear in my heart. I have one brother who is almost 6 years older than I am. We are very close and always have been.
My boyfriend, the love of my life, my best friend and father of my (soon to be born) child has been in my life for close to 8 years now. I really look forward to being a family together. So if you read my welcome blog entry, he is the one who is helping to accomplish one of my dreams. I'll live with one accomplishment for now! :)
I also have a great extended family and many wonderful friends. No doubt you will hear and see more about those that are close to me on this blog.
Life is short, so live it to the fullest!!
No comments:
Post a Comment