Sunday, June 26, 2011

First trip to Como Zoo

It has been a few weekends now since we went to Como Zoo. We had a great time. It was such a beautiful day. We met Chris and his three little ones (Caden, Lilly and Axel) there. It is so much fun. Caswell loved looking all around at the animals and all the people. Dad pretty much held onto Caswell the entire time to make sure he saw everything. It is so much fun to see things again like it is the first time with Caswell. I have shared that life slows you down when you have a baby but for a good reason, to appreciate all the little things in life that you tend to take for granted or miss in our fast paced world we live in. We had a great day! I hope life allows you to slow down and enjoy the little things.













I love how Caswell and Lilly are staring at one another.




This picture is adorable. I love how Caden is looking at his younger brother Axel. We made a pit stop so Chris could buy some popcorn.




What a big smile...I think he was having fun.






Here is Caswell checking out his buddy Axel. Axel was born about 6 weeks after Caswell.




Caden and Lilly being silly on the giraffes.



No comments:

Post a Comment