Tuesday, June 14, 2011

This is what happens when I leave the room for 1 minute

Ok so TMI but I walked literally 10 steps out of Caswell's room to the bathroom just long enough to pee & wash my hands. Literally no longer than 1 minute. I left Caswell to play on his playmat to come back into his room & he was no where to be found.

Can you see where our little bugger bubs went???



Yes he was so happy & proud of himself. I could not stop smiling & laughing that he managed to scoot under his crib into the corner.
So what is a mom to do of course, but get the camera & take a few pictures.


1 comment:

  1. I love this post! :) its amazing how fast they are now. B likes to try reverse himself under our bed. I bet for a second there you wondered where the heck did he go?

    ReplyDelete