Wednesday, June 15, 2011

My first haircut

You typically think that when your baby gets their first haircut, you would bring them to a children's haircutting place, they would sit in a fun chair just for kids and mom and/or dad would have the camera ready to take some pictures and you would leave with a little piece of hair.

Caswell had a different experience. I went away for the the day and received the following text.
"Mom, look at my first hair cut...Dad said it's $20 bucks + tip" along with the following pictures.




I called Jeff the minute I saw his message. Of course I asked What did you do? His reply of course, "What? I cut his hair?" I wanted to know how and with what and of course was Caswell scared. And then my next question was, "Did you save any if his hair?". So no hair, I was told it was all in the vacuum.

I did not get too upset but of course like any mom, you want to be there for all of your baby's firsts. At least we know know that we will save money on haircuts as Dad does a good job.

Here are some before shots...



And one more cute shot after his haircut...

No comments:

Post a Comment