Sunday, September 22, 2013

Playing at the Corn Maze 2013

What a beautiful day to hang out and play at Severs Corn Maze.  I was so excited that we met Cassie, Jr and B out there.  The boys had fun together.  They have so many activities to do and see.  Lucky for us Caswell still gets in for free.  


 Caswell blended in a little with the pumpkins. 


 Caswell and Brandon playing on the BIG tire mountain. 

Pulling on Babe the Blue Ox.  This set up was pretty cute.   

Fun time bouncing on the big pillows.  

Caswell had a great time jumping and running around in the corn pit.  I even joined him in there.  


Waiting for the piggies to race.  

Go piggies Go! 

Caswell crawled under then over the big rope Spider web and made it to the center. 

Caswell hit the bullseye on his first shot.  


I am not sure what these 2 were saying to each other but they on the same page over something.  

This was too cute.  You could only see the top of Caswell's head bouncing up and down as he ran thru this little hay maze. Daddy and Caswell ran and jumped around over the top.  

Getting lost in the big corn maze.  

Eeek!  Look what we found in the maze.  


Fun on the tractors!

Just love this picture.  A great way to capture the fall.  

The End - heading out w/Daddy.  

Caswell and I also went down the giant slide twice (no pics taken).  It was a blast at the maze today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment