Monday, September 16, 2013

Fun in the Dells 2013

As always we had the best weekend in the Dells.  It goes by way too fast.  There is always so much to see and do.  We started out with our usual Friday night fish fry with a few of our cousins.   We hung out around the hotel on Saturday, played some games and went for a fun little hayride around the grounds.  We shopped at the outlet center and had a good lunch out.  That evening we went and played in the water park.  Sunday we made it to the parade and played again in the water park.  



Uncle Stevie and Caswell always have fun jumping and tumbling around the hotel room.  
 


Here is Caswell dunkin' w/"Uncle Todd" (mama's cousin).  




On Sunday we woke up to rain and I was just like a little kid and kept watching out the window hoping the rain would end.  It finally looked like it had stopped as people were not rushing to the cars anymore and dodging the rain.  We drove to the parade and parked back where the floats were all lining up.  We got a sneak peak up and close.


Here are the boys waiting for the parade to start.  We got front row seats.  It sprinkled very little.  I did not seem to care I was just excited we did not have to miss the parade.   



Caswell had fun waving at everyone.  

I laughed when I saw the side of this bands float.  I told everyone i'll put them on my blog to help make them famous.  







Ready, Set, Go - the sausages were about to race.  



After the parade we went to a place called knuckleheads which was like Chuck E Cheese on steroids.  Caswell had lots of fun running all around and even Daddy joined him.  

As you can see by the tickets we played LOTS of games.  

Caswell was pretty pooped out by the time we got back after the parade and playing around.  

No comments:

Post a Comment