Here I am (1976)...

They did a wonderful job (they had to for it to last this long).
I took this picture before we left for the hospital on Caswell's Birth Day. I knew it would not be long before he would be able to enjoy it.

I was so excited to be able to use this with Caswell. He slept in it for 8 months. I would have kept him in it longer but he was getting way too big for it and I am not sure how he was able to, but found a way to roll over in it. It is going in our attic because who knows someday (and definitely not too soon) he may have a little guy or girl sleeping in it too. :)

They did a wonderful job (they had to for it to last this long).
I took this picture before we left for the hospital on Caswell's Birth Day. I knew it would not be long before he would be able to enjoy it.
I was so excited to be able to use this with Caswell. He slept in it for 8 months. I would have kept him in it longer but he was getting way too big for it and I am not sure how he was able to, but found a way to roll over in it. It is going in our attic because who knows someday (and definitely not too soon) he may have a little guy or girl sleeping in it too. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment