I think I say this every month...Caswell is growing up so fast. It is hard to believe or understand what others mean when they tell you your baby will grow up so fast. Literally sometimes it feels like Caswell changes in the blink of an eye.
He is crawling around now. I love to watch him play. He really loves toys with wheels and of course ones that make noise. He says "mum mum" really well. At his last check up he weighed 22.2 pounds and is 30.3 inches tall. He is so observant and wants to know what others around him are doing. He likes to splash around in his pool over at Gramma's house and enjoys swinging at the park. Caswell is so loved. He has a great time over at Aunt Cassie's house, playing with Brandon and even going for walks with Grandma and Grandpa.
No comments:
Post a Comment