Monday, April 2, 2012

Winnie the Pooh and Caswell




One of Caswell's favorite things now is Winnie the Pooh. Caswell actually sat and watched the entire movie, The Many Adventure of Winnie the Pooh. It used to be pretty hard to get him to watch TV and now of course he loves it. What kid doesn't? Caswell got this Winnie the Pooh bear on our first trip to WI Dells last September. My mom bought it for Caswell and it just towered over him. I remember sending a picture to Jeff of Caswell and Winnie the Pooh and Jeff's reply back to me was " and who's house is that going to? HAHA - his son LOVES him. Little did Jeff know that I had a collection of Pooh Beanie Babies hidden upstairs. I recently brought them out for Caswell to play with. I am glad I saved them so my little guy can enjoy them.


“If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you.” - Winnie the Pooh

No comments:

Post a Comment