Really this time it truly is unbelievable to know that exactly a year and a half ago I was giving birth my beautiful baby boy. My dream was coming a reality. I have never been happier, more excited and of course exhausted too (can't forget about that). These last months have gone by so fast. You have become a toddler in a blink of an eye. You are truly amazing and the ultrasound technician was right when she dubbed you "the class clown". You have so many fun, cute and entertaining expressions. You make me smile everyday. Daddy and I are having so much fun with you. Having you in our lives has really made us appreciate the small things in life and not take a moment for granted. You are running all over the place and want to be Mr. Independent. You love all your toys. A few current favorites are your fisher price little people toys, sesame street playhouse, balls and hot wheel cars. But most of all you still love to look at your books. You are such a great cuddlier and love to give kisses. You say hi and bye to everyone. You enjoy our walks outside and around the lake. You do not nap too often unless it is in the car. I think you are afraid you will miss some good play time. You still LOVE to be rocked to bed and I admit I enjoy it too (most nights). You love when mama sings or reads Old MacDonald has a farm. You still have your "Bunky's" and need to have them near. I will post about them later on.
Stats: 28.2 lbs and 34 inches
This only lasted about a minute but I had to capture it. He had enough!! Sorry Caswell only 6 more months of these to go.
Caswell has a thing now to put buckets, baskets or bins on his head and chant "Buh, Buh Buh". What a cute little bucket head we got.




No comments:
Post a Comment