Saturday, April 6, 2013

First Trip to The Shrine Circus

My dad used to take me to the Shrine Circus when I was a little girl.  It was our special daddy and daughter date.  He always bought me lots of treats and a some kind of toy.  I always dreamed about one day bringing my child there.  Today that dream came true.  :)
Caswell was pretty excited.  Jeff and I talked it up pretty big and let him knew what all may be there.
He did great!  We had great seats.  They had a wall in front of them so Caswell could  stand, which is what he preferred to do most of the show.  He got popcorn and soda and o course some toys.  He picked out a light up sword and a blow up elephant.









He was one tired boy after all that excitement.  

After a fun day at the circus, he had even more excitement waiting for him when we got home.  He got a LEGO Duplo Circus set.

No comments:

Post a Comment