Sunday, March 17, 2013

A fun weekend just outside the Dells


A great friend of mine (one I have known the longest out of all of them) rented a cabin for a few of our families and friends in a town called Arkdale, WI (about 30 mins from WI Dells).  There was 7 adults and 4 kids (ages 1-3).  The place was huge.  It had a pool inside which the kids loved even though it was quite cold.  The girls got to relax in the hot tub on Friday morning (before noon) in the snow and maybe split a few bottles of wine.  Saturday we went to the Kalahari waterpark and had the best day.  I wish I could have captured Caswell's ride down the watersides. He was grinning from ear to ear.  We were able to go on the slides with the tubes that had bottoms on them.  It was so much fun to be together - the little kids and big kids.  Most nights the big kids were pretty pooped.  I am pretty sure the little kids could have stayed up later then us on the 1st night there.  We had a wonderful time.  Here is a few pics from that weekend.  








No comments:

Post a Comment