This happens to be Caswell's favorite ride at the MOA. You can see him already on his way down the tunnel to the ride.
This day we ended up riding it 3 times in a row and then again 2 more times before we left.
Daddy and Caswell got a little bit wet today.
Caswell and Mama on the Balloon Ride.
Always enjoys the Merry Go Round.
Waiting patiently for the bouncing to begin.
He was pretty excited bouncing up and down with the Wonder Pets.
Caswell loved the big yellow Peeps bug. I am not a big fan of peeps myself but my Aunt Claudia LOVES them. She sets them out on the shelf in her panty so the harden a little bit. That is how she likes them. My mom just happened to be visiting her that day so I sent her this picture to make sure she showed my Aunt. Even though I am not a fan of the typical Peeps, I like their dark chocolate Peepsters. Little chocolate covered marshmallow treats. Yummy!!
Nothing like a big chocolate shake after a few hours on some rides at the mall.







No comments:
Post a Comment