We lugged out the boxes (this is only half of them - lol) while Caswell was with Nana and Bumpa for the afternoon so I could decorate. I have been in love with Snowman since I was a little girl. I think because I am Frosty's best friend.
Caswell saw the tree for the first time and turned to me and said "My Tree!". Seeing his expression and knowing this was "his tree" warmed my heart and made it even more worth while to decorate.
Snotty face and all, nothing kept him from being so excited with all of the Christmas decorations.
He was pretty excited to see all of the "Frosty's" on the tree. Caswell has been singing "Frosty the Snowman" for a few weeks now. I am trying my best to record it as it is absolutely adorable.
Caswell helped decorate or should I say rearrange a few ornaments himself.
Merry Christmas! May the season be beautiful and all that you imagine it to be!





No comments:
Post a Comment