Thursday, June 21, 2012

20 Months Old
















 I love his many expressions!!  

It feels like just in a weeks times Caswell really started to talk.  I just LOVE how "Mama" and "Daddy" sound coming from him.  There is nothing better than to hear my little bugger call me mama.   Caswell is becoming more and more independent.  He eats (or shall I say snacks) really well.  We have lots of fun playing together.  Right now his new favorite is Elmo.  He enjoys being outside and loves to be in the water.  He has been going to bed really good and sleeping through the night.  He wakes up with a big smile on his face and ready to go.  Not sure but by the way he is always asking for Daddy I think he may just end up being a Daddy's boy but with his mama by his side.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment