We decided to head out to zoo because they had free admission for "moms" over the weekend. Thanks MN Zoo! I forgot how big that place was. It was a beautiful day to be outside. We went down the Minnesota Trail, the Tropics Trail and Russia's Grizzly Coast. Caswell loved being able to run all around. He really liked the turtles.
Like father, like son
I was surprised at how long he kept his sunglasses on.
Caswell and Daddy checking out the snow monkeys
Mama and Caswell - that is a daddy expression for sure
Looking at the fish
Checking out the Cougar checking up on their beauty sleep
Looks like Daddy is happy he may have a new fishing partner
Caswell LOVED the turtles
Look at this huge frog I see
Monkey See, Monkey Do
Looking at the pretty pink flamingo's
Stolling with Daady
Going In
Surprise!! I am coming back out
Another thing that is nice about the MN Zoo is that children 2 years and under get in free. I am sure we will be heading out there again. We had a great time!!
No comments:
Post a Comment