Caswell stats: 26 pounds and 33.4 inches tall
Caswell amazes me everyday. He LOVES the Bubble Guppies on Nick Jr. Lately, he can not get enough of them. It is a very cute show. He will dance while they are singing. It is the cutest thing. I saw I did not give much of an update last month. Caswell has been walking all over the place now. It seems like over night he went from taking 3-5 steps to walking all around. Caswell loves to say hi and bye and wave his hand(s) in excitement. The other day when I dropped him off at my mom's house for their Thursday together, Caswell took one look at me and said really loud and proud, "BYE" and then just this last Thursday he went to shut the door on me while saying "BYE". If he did this any other place I think I would have cried. We are so fortunate to have such good care for Caswell. Three days out of the week Caswell gets to be with his Aunt Cassie and Cousin Brandon, one with my mom and the other Jeff. I am not sure where Brandon and Caswell get their energy but we have dubbed Monday as Maniac Monday. Those two are so excited to see each other after being apart for four days that they rarely take a nap.
It is just amazing how smart he is and what a great memory he has. He follows simple directions and likes to put together matching puzzles w/big pieces. He loves to play and has way TOO many toys.
Caswell still loves his french fries and LOTS of snacks (mots tots fruit snacks, Baby Mum-Mum crackers, Gerber puffs, bananas, chips and cereal.


Caswell did not want to keep the sticker on and found a better participant for it.
No comments:
Post a Comment