Friday, November 18, 2011

Free Card

So I am a sucker for coupons and free stuff that I can use. Since I use Shutterfly to print my pictures and make books I thought why not set up a link from my blog to share my project so I can get a nice credit from them (of course for my pictures). Funny thing is, is that I used a coupon code to get this card I designed for free. And now when I share it with you I get a bonus. Score! I must say (and no I am not getting paid anymore to say this) but Shutterfly has great products, good deals and friendly fast customer service.

I made this card to give to my mom some day - so Mom if you are seeing this - surprise!! Look for it coming your way soon.

5x7 Folded Card
View the entire collection of cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment