Caswell is eating more and more solid foods. He loves to talk. Well he loves his voice and can be pretty loud at times. He is sitting up on his own, rolls over and gets to whatever he wants by rolling around. I am sure one day we will blink and he will be on the move whether that he starts crawling or walking.
He changes daily it seems like. He is becoming more of a little boy now and not so much my baby face boy anymore. That makes me want to cry. As much as I can not wait for Caswell to grow up, it makes me so sad how fast time is going by.
Caswell - We love you lots!
He is so precious. I know I am one of those that has asked that question. He is such a sweetheart, and his little personality of being just a laid-back, funny little guy is already starting to shine through. I just want to nibble on those piggies.
ReplyDelete