Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Going through this with others

I'm so glad to be going on this journey with a best friend of mine (who is having her 2nd) and Jeff's sister who is having her first. We will all deliver at the same hospital.

My best friend is having a little girl joining her family. Her big brother does not know what he has coming.


Here is a picture of Tara and I on girls weekend in June.


Here is Tara and I in September.



And here is us with our good friends.




Jeff's sister is having a boy and we could not be more excited for Caswell to have a little cousin so close in age. We will see what kind of mischief they get into together over the years. Sorry no pictures of the two us. I know there will be plenty after the boys come along.

No comments:

Post a Comment