Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Welcome to our third trimester!

I am 28 weeks into my first pregnancy. I can not believe it--2 trimesters down and 1 to go. It is amazing how fast the time has gone.

Here is what I look like now.





Jeff and I start our Birth & Parenting Preparation classes this week. l'll keep you posted as to how they go! I am usually such a reader on everything (books, manuals, instructions, etc). I always want to be in the know and knowledgable. I have only allowed myself to buy 3 books when I found out I was pregnant and have only glanced at a few websites. I have yet to hear too many horror stories. Which at this point is good. I know with these classes I will at least be prepared for anything that comes our way. All I want to do is make sure Baby and I have a safe delivery no matter how he comes into this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment